Monday 12 October 2020

Vilda Stamps - Boy With Dog Card

   Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share a new project for Vilda Stamps!

Today I have made a card featuring V833 Stamp Set.
This set includes three great stamps:
Boy with Dog, Girl with Bag, and Flowers.
You can find it in the shop HERE.

Here is my card:


I stamped the image and coloured it with alcohol markers.
Then I fussy cut it out.
I adhered the image to the dark brown cardstock.
I die-cut the Fall frame from green cardstock,
and adhered it in place.


It's a nice flat card to mail but looks like it's full of dimension.
Isn't he cute?
He's so much fun to colour!



Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
DCWV Textured Cardstock;
Yvonne Creations Die - Autumn Frame Square;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Alcohol Markers.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with another project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Sweet card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you have framed the image Nancy, he really stands out on the dark card. Love it.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love how you've created this little scene. The little boy with his dog really pops!

Blog Archive