Wednesday 14 October 2020

Maker's Movement - Happy Harvest

 Hello, my friends!

I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement

I used my Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting.
You'll find my review on this machine right HERE.

I've also used:




Here's my card:


This is such a fun stamp set! 
The set includes 13 stamps and covers a variety of seasons/events.
I stamped the truck on teal, kraft, and white cardstock,
and paper pieced it all back together.
I did a little bit of shading with my coloured pencils.


I stamped the "Happy Harvest", cut it out with the die from the set,
and adhered it with foam tape. 
I used a fun Fall foliage stamp from the Hello Fall Stamp Set,
to stamp randomly around the background. 
It's very subtle but adds some nice texture.
You can see it in the photo below.
Finally, I added the truck with foam tape,
and tucked the pumkins in place!


* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Memento Inks - Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand;
Prismacolor Pencils.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:


3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous! Love that truck and the bright orange accents. Hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! this is fabulous, so beautifully made Nancy.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love the color combination! That little pick up truck is adorable!

Blog Archive