Friday 2 October 2020

My Scrap Chick - We Shall Eat Cake

 Hello, my friends!


Today I have a fun new project share for My Scrap Chick!

Today I'm featuring the:



I've combined these two files into a Traveler's Notebook spread.
Here it is:


Doesn't that look delicious? :o)
I don't know about you...but I LIKE cake! lol
So when I came across this cut Word Art Cut file,
I just had to use it!
 

I haven't been baking any big fancy cakes lately.
It would be a bad idea, since we're not having any company these days.
So instead of a photo of a cake I baked, I used the fun clip art file to fill my page. 


I used an appropriate paper for the background,
and then used my Cricut to print/cut the yummies!
To finish it all off I added Stickles in a variety of colors.


My Scrap Chick Files Used:

DCWV The Sweet Stack;
Recollections Cardstock;
Various Stickles;
Cricut Explore Air;
My Travelers's Notebook.


* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget - We Shall Eat Cake! ;o)
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What fun!! So creative!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE it Nancy, so pretty and creative, wonderful words and cake.
Faith x

Jana Forrest said...

Dear Nancy I will come and visit if you will make the cake. It might be awhile...We are about 3500 miles apart. I love this project. All the elements you have created go together perfectly. Hugs...

slbt17 said...

well done! Love these

Blog Archive