Monday 30 November 2020

Maker's Movement - Merry & Bright

 Hello, my friends!


I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

Today I'm featuring:


I also used:


Here's my card:


This is such a fabulous and fun set to play with!
There are 18 stamps included, and 10 dies in the die set.
I used only a few of them on my card!

I began with a light kraft card base.
I cut the rounded tag out of a Christmas print.
I then stamped/die-cut the tree, star, and gifts from coordinating paper.
Then I just put all the pieces together.
I added the sentiment to the front...


...and then used some other pieces to decorate the inside.


Finally, I added Stickles to give everything some sparkle and shine!



Maker's Movement Products Used:

Other Materials Used:
Hot Off the Press Ultimate Christmas Pack;
Recollections Cardstock;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Gold, Frosted Lace.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this Nancy! Another great batch making idea? Love the colors you've chosen to use and the added sparkle.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is beautiful Nancy, a really lovely card.
Faith x

Blog Archive