Saturday 28 November 2020

Meg's Garden - Christmas Gift Tags in Burgundy with Cream

  Hello, my friends!

Today I have a new project share for Meg's Garden!

This is my first project share using the new Christmas Collection:

 Burgundy with Cream

  I have made an assortment of Christmas gift tags:


Aren't they pretty?
This is such a beautiful collection of papers and elements!
The tag base in the top center of the photo, is one of the printable elements.
I simply cut it out, and layered a Santa image on top of it. 

This collection has lovely touches of gold throughout.
To bring out the gold, I have added a layer of Rinea Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
To finish the tags off, I punched a hole and added a piece of gold cording.
They've all been left blank on the back,
offering a place to add names and messages.

Below is my favorite image! 
The finished tag measures 4"x 4".
That will give you a good idea of the size of all in the photo. 

Any of these tags would certainly dress up a Christmas gift!


Meg's Garden Products Used:

 Burgundy with Cream

Other Materials Used:
Bazzill Cardstock;
Rinea Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper;
Gold Cord;
Distressing Tool;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I'll have another project to share very soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Meg's Garden Papercraft Shop

Meg's Garden Blog

Meg's Garden Facebook Page

5 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous tags.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous tags Nancy, such rich colours and beautiful images.
Faith x

Janet said...

Oh, very elegant looking! Great job.

Janet’s Smiles

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Leuk gemaakt!!
Very nice
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love the cream and burgundy combination! These are super tags!

Blog Archive