Monday 23 November 2020

Simply Crafty SVGs - JOY Gift Box

 Hello, my friends!


Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I'm sharing another great gift box!

I've used the:

Joy Gift Box SVG File

It was the title of this box that attracted me.
How could I not want to make a JOY gift box?
Sandy has two wonderful samples posted in the shop;
one is Christmas themed and one is Winter themed.

I thought I would give you another creative option.

Here's my version:


As you can see, I've combined Christmas with Winter,
and added a stamped panel rather than the JOY cut panel.


I used pretty shimmer cardstock, added some big red rhinestones,
and finished it off with a big glittery bow.


The lid of this box is such a great shape!
The box base is a wonderful size to fill with some goodies!


When you look at all these great cut files,
think about how you can incorporate your other craft supplies,
like stamps, stencils and such.
It's all so much fun!


File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


Other Materials Used:
DCWV Handpainted Christmas Stack;
Recollection Holiday Shimmer Paper Pad;
Tim Holtz Holiday Joy Stamp Set;
CTMH Ink: Cranberry, Ponderosa Pine;
Celebrate It Glitter Ribbon.

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a gorgeous box! Love the color combination!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so beautiful Nancy, the papers and design are just perfect.
Faith x

Robyn said...

Oh my! What a great place to hide a gift🎅🏻

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wauw, dit is een juweeltje!
A real beauty.
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive