Friday 20 November 2020

Vilda Stamps - Little Flower Sprite Card

  Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share a new project for Vilda Stamps!

Today I have made a card featuring V219 Stamp Set.
You can find it in the shop HERE.

This stamp set is really loaded with images that are so much fun!

Here is my card:


I stamped, coloured, and fussy cut this cute little girl.
I die-cut a pretty floral background for her,
and popped her up on foam tape.
After adding everything to the white card base,
I added little green rhinestones and a pink ribbon bow!


To finish it off, I added some sparkle marker to the image.
Here's a closer look:

 

Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Precious Marieke Die - Clematis Oval;
Celebrate It Ribbon;
Crafts Mini Rhinestones;
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with another project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:




 

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Darling card.

Eekers said...

Such a lovely stamp but that die is pretty amazing too! a really pretty combo! However...NEYOT ;) x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a delightful and gorgeous image, love the colours you used Nancy, the die is also gorgeous. A Fabulous card.
Faith x

Blog Archive