Tuesday 17 November 2020

Maker's Movement - Fun Shaker Tag

Hello, my friends!

I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement
First, I made a fun Christmas Shaker Tag.
Then I've got a few other Christmas gift tag ideas to share.

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:







Here's my shaker tag:


Isn't that fun and festive?
It would make such a lovely gift tag.
It would even look pretty hanging on a tree,
with the lights shining through it.


Maker's Movememt has everything you need to put shaker elements together.
The Jingle Bell Sprinkles are so sweet.
I combined two of them in my tag.
The sentiment is from the Be Merry Stamp Set.
I cut it out with the banner die from the Mini File Folder Die Set.


Above is a closer look at the front,
and below is a closer look at the back.
To finish it off I added a ribbon through the hole at the top.


Here are some more fun Christmas gift tags, 
using the same stamps and dies. 
I cut the largest tag out of cardstock,
then cut layers from Christmas papers.
I added a little embellishment and ribbon to each tag.


The Be Merry Stamp Set is ideal for Christmas tags. 
It is loaded with 19 stamps;
a great combination of sentiments and icons!
I stamped on the back of each tag.
It was fun to match the stamping on the back
with the papers on the front - when I could.


These would be lots of fun to make with the kids.
You could make a pile of them for yourself, 
or make a batch of them to gift to a friend! :o)

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,


Other Materials Used:
AC Merrymint Paper Pad;
Crate Paper Peppermint Collection;
CTMH Cranberry Ink;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Offray Ribbon.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow Nancy, I love your Christmas tags and all of the wonderful shaker goodies that they have inside.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such cute tags! Love the shaker ones especially!

Teresa Arsenault said...

those are so darling, they could be used as tree ornaments.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! YOu have been busy Nancy and they are ALL so pretty, lovely designs on each and beautifully made.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

I LOVE your gorgeous shakes tags Nancy and I love your whole collection...the shaker elements are so cute and perfect..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Trish said...

Gorgeous Tags Nancy

Blog Archive