Wednesday 11 November 2020

Vilda Stamps - Frosty Fun!

   Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share a new project for Vilda Stamps!

Today I have made a card featuring the V618 Stamp.
You can find it in the shop HERE.

I've used this adorable stamp on a previous card,
and she actually has a tiny little butterfly on her nose.
We had a wonderful snow blizzard this past weekend,
and it inspired me to make a fun Winter themed card.
I simply covered the butterfly with a sparkly snowflake!

Here is my card:


I stamped, coloured, and fussy cut the image.
Then I created a fun frosty scene using the same colours.
I embossed the snowflake background, cut out a snow drift,
and added some pretty snowflakes.
Then I adhered the image using foam tape.
The photo below shows the dimension.


Finally, I went in and added the pretty rhinestone stickers.
One to the center of several of the embossed snowflakes,
and one on her nose!


Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
American Crafts Cardstock;
Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Alcohol Markers;
Your Next Die Holiday Snow Globe;
Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with another project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a sweet image and colours Nancy, love the snow on her nose.
Faith x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Omgoodness that is so cute. I love the embossing too.

Blog Archive