Friday 18 December 2020

Meg's Garden - Quick and Easy Cards in Burgundy with Cream Collection

  Hello, my friends!

Today I have a new project share for Meg's Garden!

Again, I'm using the new Christmas Collection:

 Burgundy with Cream

This time I have made a selection of quick and easy Christmas Cards.
They look like so much more because of the beautiful papers.

We all need the option to make pretty cards that are easy to mail too.
So these digital products make them flat and fabulous!

Here are the first two cards:


For these two cards I simply resized two of the papers from the collection.
I distressed the edges with both a tool and ink,
and added them to burgundy cardstock card bases


I wanted you to see a closer look at these beautiful Digital Sentiments.
They are so elegant and the final touch to finish the cards.
You'll find them HERE.

Here are the next two cards:


For these two cards I used the card fronts from the collection. 
I was inspired by the frame around the card on the right to do some embossing.
I placed the piece on my scoreboard and simply followed the lines
with my embossing tool.
I repeated the process for the other card front.
If you look closely you can see it.
Then I adhered the card fronts onto burgundy cardstock bases.
To finish them off, I Stickles to each of them.
On the left, I added a frosty one to each of the snowflakes.
On the right, I added gold glitter to all printed old glitter bits. 


Meg's Garden Product Used:

 Burgundy with Cream

Other Materials Used:
Bazzill Cardstock;
Stickles - Frosted Lace, Gold;
Scoreboard and Tool.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I've got more projects coming soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Meg's Garden Papercraft Shop

Meg's Garden Blog

Meg's Garden Facebook Page

4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such elegant makes! Very pretty papers!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous cards.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

They are very beautiful Nancy, I did a few digital too, I should have finished them like you have!
Keep safe
Faith x

Jonia said...

Beautiful my friend!

Blog Archive