Monday 21 December 2020

Vilda Stamps - Christmas Mice

   Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share a new project for Vilda Stamps!
This will be my final Design Team project for Vilda Stamps.
I've been making some changes to my schedule,
and I have some new projects in the works.

Today I have made another card featuring two more stamps
from the V219 Stamp Set.
You can find it in the shop HERE.

Here is my card:


Althought the card appears to have dimension,
it's all flat and easy to mail.


Aren't they cute?
They've been stamped, coloured, and fussy cut.
Then I did some simple die-cutting to frame them.


I had one extra little mouse that was added to the bottom corner.



Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Hot Off the Press - Ultimate Christmas Creative Pack;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circles, Scalloped Circles.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with another project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Darling card and images. Merry Christmas!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is adorable Nancy, love the stamp and your beautiful "simple" frame. A Great card.
Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas
Faith x

Blog Archive