Monday 14 December 2020

Simply Crafty SVGs - Coffee!!

 Hello, my friends!


Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!
Sadly, this will be my final DT post for SC SVGs!
Sandy has decided to dismantle the DT.
BIG thanks to Sandy for almost 3 years of great fun!

I will happily continue to use these files in my own projects!

Today I am sharing a card that will be near and dear to many of us! ;o)

I've used:


I had just enough scraps of this paper to put this card together.
They seriously make my mouth water!
Right after I was finished,
I sat down and enjoyed a really good cup of coffee! :o)
 
Here's my card:


Isn't that fun?
The file comes with several variations of decorative elements to add,
along with a variety of sentiments.
There's even a bonus card file included.
The sentiment I used is from my stash, 
and not included in the file.


I don't know if you can tell in the photos but I curled my cup.
The I added two layers of foam tape down just the center of the cup.

There is also a Slimline Envelope file in the shop...
...and it's FREE! 
So I cut one out of lightweight kraft paper,
and added my last strip of coffee bean paper to the top of the flap.


This would be a fabulous set to send to the coffee lover in your life!



File from Simply Crafty SVGs:



Other Materials Used:
Laserowe Love Coffee time Collection;
Mememnto Rich Cocoa Ink;
Simon Says Stamp - What's Brewing?

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
Please come back again soon!

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is awesome! Love the curved cup and the envelope is adorable!!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Cool.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is fabulous Nancy, I love the papers and the fact you added a raised centre, the envelope again with the strip of coffee paper, just great. Shame about the DT, I love to see you cards made with these fabulous files.
Faith x

Jana Forrest said...

Nancy so hard to say so long to the team. This slimline card is mantel worthy. Just love the papers you have used. Great card hun.

Blog Archive