Saturday 12 December 2020

Vilda Stamps - Just Waiting...

   Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share a new project for Vilda Stamps!

Today I have used two stamps from:


You can find it in the shop HERE. 

This sweet little girl is all ready for her Christmas party;
in her pretty red dress and shoes.
She even has her party hat on! ;o)

Here is my card:


I stamped and coloured the girl and then bench,
and then fussy cut them out.
I decided to place her in a scene with this fun frame die.
I thought it looked like a place she needed to be,
as she waits for her party to begin.


Here's a closer look:



Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Yvonne Creations - Autumn Frame Square.


* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with another project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a little cutie! The way you framed her on the bench is wonderful.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! A Wonderful card Nancy, love the simplicity and the framing.
Faith x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wat een lieverd ! mooi en leuk kaartje
Very nice card
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive