Thursday 10 December 2020

Maker's Movement - Frosty Fun Shaker Card

 Hello, my friends!


I'm back today to share a really fun project for Maker's Movement

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:







I've used all these products to make a "cool" shaker card! ;o)
Here's my card:


The cardstock I used has a beautiful pearly finish on it - just like snow.
I couldn't get it to show in the photos 
because I was making sure there was no glare on the acetate.


After creating the fun Winter scene,
I stamped and die-cut one cute snowman from the Christmas is Best With You stamp set.
I paper pieced his scarf and hat from cardstock to match the background.
Finally, I added some Enamel Accents to add the fluffy fur to his hat.



To fill my shaker, I used the snowflakes from the Jingle Bell Shaker Srinkles.
I added just a pinch of fake snow to the mix.
For my final photo I gave it a good shake,
so you can see the full effect! :o)

This was LOTS of fun to put together! 


* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,


Other Materials Used:
Bazzill Bling Cardstock;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
White Enamel Accents;
Pinch of Fake Snow.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous card. I love that mountain scene.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Nancy, this is wonderful, love the die and the snowman with your fab shaker.
Faith x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Super leuk en origineel. 
What a sweetie. I love it.
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive