Friday 12 February 2021

Maker's Movement - You're the Sweetest Shaker Card

 Hello, my friends!


I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement
It's a super "sweet" shaker card!

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:


This set comes with several great stamp options!

Here's my card:


This set is so much fun!
It's so easy to make a fabulous shaker card.


I love the beautiful font of the "Sweetest" die,
and it includes the shadow die.


Here is a closer look at my candy jar.
I backed it with some lovely glittery candy paper.
Then I filled it with some of the pretty Sprinkles,
choosing some hearts in read and pink,
along with the little pink balls that look like candies.
Then I used the small circle die to cut another fun candy,
which I attached to the top of the jar.


Maker's Movement has everything you need to create
really fun and unique shaker cards!

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,





Other Materials Used:
DCWV The Sweet Stack Papers;
Recollections Cardstock;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

4 comments:

Bernadet said...

What a great shakercard is this Nancy.
Love the sweetheart shakers!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! This is a Super Sweet card Nancy :) a lovely idea and details. She'll LOVE it.
Faith x

Trish said...

A lovely shaker card Nancy

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Super mooie kaart
Stunning creation
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Blog Archive