Sunday 14 February 2021

Maker's Movement - You're My Jam

Hello, my friends!
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

I'm back today with another new project for Maker's Movement
I had to sneak this one in before Valentine's Day was over.
I'm actually going to give this card to my sweet husband
because strawberry jam is my favorite! :o)

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:


Here's my card:


This is another stamp & die set that makes a great shaker card.
Since I just shared one of those,
I decided to show you a strawberry jam jar.
Isn't it cute?


The strawberries are so glittery and yummy!
So I set the little jar on a fun trimmed shelf.
Then I added a the stamped sentiment, along with a few stamped/cut strawberries.
Don't they look delicious? 



Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,


Other Materials Used:
DCWV The Sweet Stack;
Recollections Cardstock;
Green Gel Pen;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook  

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful card and exquisite design. Happy St
Valentine's day. xxx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hé das een leuke kaart
Oh, this is so cute
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Susan M said...

It's beautiful Nancy ! What a great stamp and die set. The strawberry paper is lovely !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous in every way, love the colours, design and jam!
Keep safe
Faith x

Blog Archive