Friday 19 February 2021

February Remember Journal Pages & Some Other Journal Fun

Happy Friday, my friends!

Today I'm sharing my February pages in my Remember Journal.

I also have some other fun journal projects to share.
It's been a productive week around here!

Here's a look at some fabric journal covers that I've made:


I have seriously downsized my fabric collection,
yet I still have as much fabric as I do paper! ;o)

These fabric covers are all lined with a coordinating paper.
Several of them are themed...inside and out.
Here's a peak at the insides:


This will be my Easter Journal,
and it's the first one that I'm going to fill!


Now...onto my Remember Journal pages:

As I mentioned in my initial journal post,
this journal is a combination of tea dyed paper,
and lace paper from Caroline's Etsy Shop.

 The images are all from the monthly printables from Caroline.
The fairy in the mason jar is just too cute.

Above, I tucked it behind two pretty tickets.
Below, I tucked another one into the lovely pocket.

On the right, I used half of a floral strip as a belly band for the postcard.


On the final February page,
I used the other half of the floral strip.
The flap of the envelope tucks over it.


I'm now ready to get started on my March pages.
I'll be back to share them next month.

 I'll add a Remember Journal Label in my sidebar,
in case you're interested in following my progress in this journal.

* * * * *

Just a little more information regarding Caroline's Craft tree.
Caroline shares great projects and tutorials on her youtube channel.
She is very generous and inspiring!
She sells both digital and finished products in her Etsy shop.
Oh, and she's a fellow Canadian! :o)
I really hope you go check her out.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing creation Nancy, so beautifully put together.
Faith x

Susan M said...

Beautiful February pages Nancy and I love your Easter journal cover.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful journals. It’s hard to pick a favourite, but I think I like the mason jar one best.

Blog Archive