Saturday 3 April 2021

Kate Hadfield Designs - Happy Easter!

   Happy Easter, my friends!

Today I have a fun new project for Kate Hadfield Designs,

I mentioned in an earlier post that I would be sharing some bunnies and chicks!

These cards were created using:

Egg Hunters Stamps,

Egg Hunting,

and Painted Pretties.

Here are my cards:


I printed the black/white stamps out.
There are coloured versions available.
I coloured them with markers, and fussy cut them out
before adding them with foam tape.


Then I printed and fussy cut out the eggs and grass.
All was added to the pretty paper background.
I finished it off with a stamped greeting from my stash.


 Kate Hadfield Designs Used:

 Other Materials Used:
White Cardstock;
Alcohol Markers.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I wish you all a very Blessed Easter weekend!
See you again very soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Hadfield Designs Shop

Kate Hadfield Blog

Kate Hadfield Facebook

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Very cute!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great images and cards Nancy, love the cards, they are so colourful.
Faith x

Carole Pollard said...

Super cute these are just so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Susan M said...

Love the images and your fabulous colouring Nancy.

Blog Archive