Wednesday 7 April 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - Daisy Card

Happy Wednesday, my friends!

It's time for a new project share for Scrappy Tails Crafts!  

This was so much fun to put together!
It's also a great reminder that soon our garden will be full of the real thing! 

For my project today I have combined some new release products,
along with some older dies from the shop.

I've used:

Whimsical Layering Daisies Metal Dies,

Oopsy Daisy Stamp Set,

and Slimline Shadow Box Die.

Here's my card:


This Daisy die set is fabulous!
I love to make my own flowers,
and this set is full of so many wonderful daisy shapes and sizes.
I die-cut a whole pile of flowers, 
and then just had fun layering and shaping them. 
 

 The card base, the green background, and the gold bracket shape,
were all cut using layers from the Slimline Shadow Box Die.


Then I stamped this great sentiment from the Oopsy Daisy Stamp Set,
punched it out and adhered it in place with foam tape.

There is so much lovely dimension on this card!
This combination of stamps and dies make it easy to put together!

* * * * *

Scrappy Tails Crafts Products Used:

Whimsical Layering Daisies Metal Dies,

Oopsy Daisy Stamp Set,

 Slimline Shadow Box Die.

Other Materials Used:
DCWV Textured Cardstock;
CTMH Ponderosa Pine Ink.

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant sentiment and beautiful card Nancy.
Faith x

Jana Forrest said...

Nancy this turned out wonderful. Love all the little bits and pieces! Hugs!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great 3D daisies.

Susan M said...

Love the sentiment and your daisies are beautiful, love how you have shaped them Nancy.

Blog Archive