Wednesday 14 April 2021

Maker's Movement - Hello Spring Slimline Card

 Hello, my friends!


I'm back today to share a fun new card for Maker's Movement
I'm excited to share some fabulous dies from the most recent release!

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:



and Hello Spring Stamp and Die Set.
(this one is on sale now)

I've got to tell you that this Slimline Essentials Die Set is fantastic!
It includes a total of  17 pieces, which makes for a multitude of creative possibilities.

I know that Spring officially arrived some time ago
but we had snow again this week. 

Here's my card:


Since I was making a Spring themed card,
I just had to include the adorable little bird stamp/die,
along with a flower, from the Hello Spring set.
I thought it was funny that I had cut and arranged the "Hello Spring" on my card
before I realized the bird came from a set of the same name. ;o)


Here's a closer look at the new Alphabet Die Set.
Each letter is two pieces, and so much fun to play with!


I kept this card nice and flat for easy mailing.
The dies make it so easy to cut a variety of layers,
 and add fun texture and interest.

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,


Other Materials Used:
DCWV Citrus Stack;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very cute Spring card. Love the bright colors - perfect for Spring!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the colours and design Nancy, as for the stamps being from the same set? Great! Yes it's a little too cold for Spring here too, but the cherry tree is trying to flower, even though we had a hard frost this morning.
Keep safe
Faith x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Really sweet card.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wow....wat een gave kaart....prachtig!
Stunning!!!!
Claudia

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com

Susan M said...

Gorgeous colours for Spring love the slimline shape too.

Blog Archive