Wednesday 21 April 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - Bee - utiful Card

  Happy Wednesday, my friends!

It's time for a new project share for Scrappy Tails Crafts!  

Do you like bees as much as I do?
I even have a bee themed bathroom in my house.
When I saw all of the fabulous bees in this stamp set,
I knew I had to make a bee card.

Scrappy Tails Products Used:

Oopsie Daisy 6 x 6 Stamp Set

Here's my card:

I created a black A2 card base.
I cut a yellow cardstock panel for my card front.

I took all five bee stamps from the stamp set,
and stamped them randomly using black ink.


I stamped the sentiment on yellow cardstock,
punched it out, and backed it with black cardstock.


I added a pretty black ribbon before adding the sentiment with foam tape.
Finally, I added a pretty double looped bow. 

* * * * *

Scrappy Tails Products Used:

Oopsie Daisy 6 x 6 Stamp Set

Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Fiskars Hexagon Punch;
Celebrate It Ribbon.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook

6 comments:

Eekers said...

"I even have a bee themed bathroom in my house.".....? Would that be a yellow and black stripy room Nancy? I am hoping so. Tho even imaging it gave me immense joy :D The card is gorg, the background looks like a posh fabric pattern... :) x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Bee-utiful card! Love those little bee images!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Nice card. I too love bees. Hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is just wonderful Nancy, I love the bee background and the colour mix. A fabulous card.
Faith x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Helemaal leuk die kaart van je!!
Wonderful card
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com

Susan M said...

Beautiful card Nancy! How fabulous your bathroom must be !

Blog Archive