Friday 23 April 2021

Sharing Some Fun New Things!

Hello, my friends!

Today I want to share some fun things I've been working on!

I also want to share two new shops with you,
and I must say that their products together are a great combination.

First, I have these fun pockets for a junk journal I'm working on.


These pockets and cards, along with the tags to follow,
Most of you know that I love to work with digital kits,
and this one is gorgeous!
I love EVERYTHING in Karen's shop!
So you'll be seeing LOTS more!

Next I have some fun collage tags, using the same kit.
I used some manila tags for the base.
The patterned papers and all the elements are from the kit.
I added just a bit of burlap, linen, book page, and lace.
The colors in this kit are fantastic!
I can't wait to show you the finished journal. 


The next two photos show you a closer look at each tag.
They also introduce you to the second shop I want to share with you.
I'm now on the Design Team for Tape Runner.
This was my first time using their adhesive,
and I have to tell you that it's fabulous!
The green one shown in this photo is actually a retractable tape runner.
You can read all the details of this one HERE.
I seriously appreciate the retractablility of this adhesive! ;o)


Here are the other two tags,
along with another Tape Runner adhesive.
You can read all about this pretty pink dispenser HERE.
This is also a really great adhesive. 
It's not retractable like the other one
but it has a little flip-open cover that stays attached.


These tags and pockets were so much fun to put together,
and I can't wait to put them in my junk journal.
I'll be sharing that with you soon!

I'll be sharing much more from Tape Runner too,
in the months ahead.
This adhesive makes it so easy to put things together,
with no mess or fuss! 

 * * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with more fun to share!

* * * * *

Here are the links for you:

For Digital Kits:

Paper Craftivity Shop


Tape Runner:

Tape Runner Shop

Tape Runner Facebook

Tape Runner on Amazon

 

7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a wonderful project, with so many gorgeous details and ideas Nancy.
Faith x

One Greatful Canadian said...

They are beautiful

Teresa Arsenault said...

Your tags and pockets are gorgeous. I am checking out the tape runner product. I've been using Elmer's permanent tape runner, but the refills have been breaking and now Amazon is out of stock. So am I, and I've been in a card making mode. :(

Chrissy said...

Wonderful and beautiful vintage style tags Nancy, love this store, been over to check it out..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carole J said...

These look gorgeous, Nancy - your journal will be fabulous, I'm sure. xx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Dit is een geweldig toffe kaart.
This is a really lovely creation.
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com

Susan M said...

Beautiful pockets and tags Nancy the papers are gorgeous.

Blog Archive