Wednesday 28 April 2021

Maker's Movement - Nesting Doll Card

 Hello, my friends!


I'm back today with a fun new project for Maker's Movement

As always, I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:


This is such a fun set to play with!
It includes 22 pieces...yes, 22 pieces!
There are so many fun and creative ways to use this set!

Here's my card:


Although you can use these dies to create an actual nesting die card,
I opted to use the nesting doll on the front of my rectangle card.
For the background, I chose a paper that I thought worked well with the doll,
and then I die-cut all the pieces to coordinate.

I kept everything nice and flat for mailing purposes.


Isn't she lovely?
Can you imagine all the other ways that these dies can be used?
There are circles, ovals, flowers, leaves, and so much more!



Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,



Other Materials Used:
Paper from Gecko Galz Czarina Craft Kit;
Kraft Cardstock;
AC and DCWV Cardstock.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

I’ve never heard of a nesting die card, but your card is lovely.

Susan M said...

It's a lovely card Nancy and love the colours you've used.

Blog Archive