Monday 10 May 2021

Another One of My Favorites!

  Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun new project for Kate Hadfield Designs.

I've used Tape Runner adhesive to put it all together.

Again, I have combined these terrific products 
to create another page in my "Favorites" Traveler's Notebook.
I think this favorite is one that many of you will relate to!

Here's my page:


I began by printing the purple page from the Sketchbook Pages 1.
I then chose all the elements I wanted to use,
I then used the print/cut feature on my Cricut Explore Air to cut them out.


This doodle even looks just like my French Press!
I'm having so much fun putting this "favorites" book together,
using these fabulous images from Kate Hadfield Designs!


I used the retractable Tape Runner adhesive to adhere everything in place.
I love the retractable feature of this tape runner. 
It makes it so easy to keep in my Traveler's Notebook kit,
with no danger of the cap coming off or anything getting stuck that shouldn't get stuck! lol
The green one on the top is the retractable one.
 

Here are all the Tape Runner Links:

Tape Runner Shop

Tape Runner Facebook

Retractable Tape Runner on Amazon 

* * * * *

Here are all the Kate Hadfield Links:

Kate Hadfield Designs Shop

Kate Hadfield Blog

Kate Hadfield Facebook

4 comments:

Eekers said...

Yellow and coffee? in the one project?! What a great start to the week :) Also, not mad at the delicious purple either, bonus win! <3 x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fun pages with cute images. This makes me smile. hugs, Teresa

Susan M said...

Great pages Nancy and I can definately relate to them !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love her work Nancy and you've shown them off beautifully.
Faith x

Blog Archive