Monday 24 May 2021

Maker's Movement - In a Box Full of Bagels...

 Hello, my friends!


I'm back today to share a fun new project for Maker's Movement

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I'm also featuring both a stamp set and a die set from the latest release.
I've used:



I must say that this is a super fun combination of stamps and dies!
I know I always say that about the products from Maker's Movement
but this was so much fun to make.
There are so many different options of how to put this together. 

Here's what I did:


Is that not the cutest? 
Wait until you see the sentiment on the inside!
I stamped and cut the bagels and donut,  
and adhered them to the white cardstock.
I added a piece of acetate over it before adhering it in place in the box lid.


I stamped the "OPEN ME" and backed it with the stitched circle.
I then used Baker's Twine to add it to the front flap of the box.


Now...here's the inside with the fabulous sentiment.
It's my favorite one of the set!
Then I used the gift card holder to hold the gift card in place.
It really was a fun one to put together! :o)

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System;


Other Materials Used:
DCWV Textured Cardstock;
Memento Ink;
Small Piece of Acetate;
Baker's Twine.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 


4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is super adorable. What a great way to make a simple gift over the top special.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wat heb je weer een leuke kaart gemaakt.
You made a really nice card
Claudia

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com

Susan M said...

It's wonderful Nancy , yes it is the cutest ! Love the sentiment !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fun and wonderful gift box Nancy, so pretty.
Faith x

Blog Archive