Monday 17 May 2021

Maker's Movement - Thanks Coffee Card

Happy Monday, my friends!

I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement

Today I'm sharing the card that I mentioned in my last post.
That post was my review of the MiniMaker Machine.
If you missed it, you can find it HERE

The dies on this card were all cut using my MiniMaker.
One of them was the cute "thanks" die that came with the MiniMaker.
The other dies are from the newly released Coffee Die Set.
What a fun die set this is!
You have options for hot or cold coffee.
I opted to use the hot version on my card.

Here's my card:


I thought the "thanks" was a great combination with the coffee set.
I really wanted to use the pretty plaid paper for my background,
and then I cut all the other pieces to coordinate.

I die-cut the coffee sleeve from kraft cardstock.
I ran the piece through my crimper to make it look real.
I curved the cup, and used foam tape to adhere it to the card front.


I die-cut the word from the green paper 
but it didn't stand out from the page enough.
I cut it again from kraft cardstock, and offset them in place.


Of course, with the front of the card being what it is,
I had to add a little something to the inside of the card.
This great gift card holder die is from another new release set.
It's called Donut box Gift Card Holder Die Set.
I'll be sharing more about that in my next post.



Maker's Movement Products Used:

 MiniMaker Die Cutting Machine;

Thanks Die - Included With Machine;




Other Materials Used:
DCWV Sweet Shop Stack;
Recollections Kraft Cardstock;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous card and fun die cuts. This is a perfect card for presenting a Tim's card. hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful and lovely gift card Nancy, love the check paper on the Kraft.
Faith x

Susan M said...

Love the coffee cup Nancy and the crimped paper is a great idea. Lovely paper too !

Blog Archive