Wednesday 14 July 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - You're Toad-ally Amazing!

     Happy Wednesday, friends!

It's time for another project share for Scrappy Tails Crafts

Today I have a new slimline card,
using a fun combination of stamps and dies.

Here's my card:


I began by stamping all the sweet frog images onto watercolor paper.
I colored them with watercolor paints, and fussy cut them out.
For those of you that don't like to fussy cut like I do,
coordinating dies are also available.


I made the slimline card base from white cardstock.
I added a layer of black cardstock to the front of the card base.
I then cut the Slimline Woodgrain Background from brown cardstock.
I added the grass die across the bottom of the card,
and then adhered all the images in place.
I'm hoping it looks like a tree fallen in the forest.
The mushrooms and critters have turned it into their home! 


I then stamped the sentiment onto watercolor paper,
and cut it into strips before adhering them in place.


This is a sweet stamp set to work with,
and it's loaded with options!
The Woodgrain Background is totally fabulous,
and one that I'll be using again and again.
 
* * * * *

Scrappy Tails Products Used:

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon to share another fun project! 

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is such a fun card Nancy, love the fact they are on or by a "log". Love it.
Faith x

Blog Archive