Thursday 8 July 2021

COVID CAPERS Traveler's Notebook for Colour Blast by Bee Arty

Hello, my friends!

I am so excited to be a Guest DT this month for Colour Blast by Bee Arty
Isn't that a fabulous name for a shop full of inspiring products?
They even spell COLOUR the correct way! lol

If you're not familiar with Colour Blast by Bee Arty...
it's a fantastic shop located in Australia.
They carry an incredible line of mixed media products,
along with all of our usual addictions:
paper, stamps, dies, stencils, etc.
They also offer a monthly kit subscription,
and these kits are loaded with incredible products!

For my first project share as Guest DT,
I have filled up an entire traveler's notebook.

I was so excited to receive the COVID CAPERS Collection.
This whole pandemic experience is something that we should be documenting.
This collection covers every aspect of life over the past 18 months. 
I have lots that I personally want to record about this period in time.
This TN is where I will do that.
I have left lots of room for recording all my thoughts and experiences.
There are LOTS of photos, so I have put a slideshow together for you.

Here you go:


Isn't that perfect for documenting this time?
The Collection really does cover everything!

* * * * *

I'll be back later this month with another fun Guest DT post.
In the meantime, head over to the shop and be inspired!
I know that I am...every time I visit!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Colour Blast by Bee Arty Shop

Colour Blast by Bee Arty Facebook

Colour Blast Pinterest

Colour Blast on Instagram

4 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wow....wat een gave kaart....prachtig!
Stunning!!!!
Claudia

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great flip-through. It's good to document these things from different perspectives, for sure.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! That is the correct way to spell Colour ;D
I Always love your work and this is such a great idea Nancy. I'm not a "recorder" sometimes I wish I was, it would make it easier to remember. ;D I have the idea, then do it for a few days or months and then just drift off doing it. Shame on me.
Faith x

Susan M said...

A great slideshow Nancy it will be good to have all your thoughts in one place in your notebook.

Blog Archive