Monday 5 July 2021

Just Straight Chillin'

 Hello, my friends!


I'm back with a fun new project for Maker's Movement

I used my great little MiniMaker Die Cutting Machine
for all the die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:



These dies and stamps are so fun to play with!
We've been having a crazy hot heat wave,
so it was fun to think about being in the water with this cute unicorn.

Here's my card:


So cute!
I stamped and die-cut the unicorn from a floral print paper.
I used my pencils to add a bit of shading and coloring.
I colored the unicorn horn with stickles,
and the glasses with Glossy Accents.


I added the cloud background to my card base.
Then I die-cut all the waves from a pretty gingham paper.
The Tape Runner Adhesive did a great job of adhering around all the curves.

Then to finish everything off,
I stamped the sentiment onto the background.



Maker's Movement Products Used:

MiniMaker Die Cutting Machine;



Also Used:


Other Materials Used:
White Cardstock;
My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Papers;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Glossy Accents;
Diamond Stickles.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

* * *

Tape Runner Shop

Tape Runner Facebook

Retractable Tape Runner on Amazon 

1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Super cute card. I like your waves. hugs Teresa

Blog Archive