Wednesday 11 August 2021

Kate Hadfield - We All Scream For Ice Cream

   Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun new project share for Kate Hadfield Designs.

I used a "new to me" technique when putting this card together. 
The digital images were all put together using a photo editing program.
When everything was positioned just the way I wanted it,
I printed the design out on white cardstock.

Can you believe there was no fussy cutting involved??? ;o)

Here's my card:


I began by choosing the size of my design space.
I inserted the background paper, and added the overlay overtop,
ensuring it was the same size as the paper.
Then I had fun with all the design elements from the
"We All Scream for Ice Cream" collection, and put together this delicious treat!
There are 22 images in the bundle, so you'll be able to create your own favorite!
Then I simply printed my design out on a piece of white cardstock,
and trimmed it down to my desired size.

To finish my card off, I added the "You're So Cool" stamp from my stash.
This sentiment could easily be hand written across the bottom. 


Kate's images are always lots of fun to play with!
I really enjoyed putting this all together, 
and playing around with all the options before printing it out.
I'm sure I'll be doing it this way again in the future!

* * * * *

Kate Hadfield Products Used:





* * * * *

Here are all the Kate Hadfield Links:

Kate Hadfield Designs Shop

Kate Hadfield Blog

Kate Hadfield Facebook

 

Blog Archive