Tuesday 10 August 2021

Time to Relax Card

  Hello, my friends!


It's time for a new project share for Maker's Movement

I used my Crossover II Machine for die-cutting the larger pieces,
but I also used my fabulous MiniMaker Die Cutting Machine for all the little pieces.

I've also used a combination of really fun stamps and dies,
that are all listed and linked below.

Then I put everything together with my Tape Runner Adhesive.

Here's my card:


Isn't that fun?
I think I always say that, don't I?

I began with the Slimline Essentials card base,
and then added the pretty summery paper.
I die-cut all the little Polaroid Frames from cream cardstock.
Then I cut all the inside frame pieces from coordinating patterned papers.


I stamped all the fun summer images,
inked the edges, and inserted the pieces into the frames.
I adhered them in place onto the card base using my Tape Runner adhesive.


I positioned all the pieces to look like photos scattered on a table,
with the "Time to Relax" being the main focus!

This card was lots of fun to put together!
I think it could be be done in any other seasonal theme,
with a simple change of papers and stamps! 

* * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,

 
Also used:


* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

* * * 

Here are all the Tape Runner Links:

Tape Runner Shop

Tape Runner Facebook

Retractable Tape Runner on Amazon 

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a fun card. I really like the background paper. Hugs, Teresa

Shona Erlenborn said...

Yes, definitely a fun card! Love the colors that you chose too!

Susan M said...

It's lovely Nancy, the colours are really relaxing. Love the Polaroid die !

Blog Archive