Wednesday 20 October 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - Wishing You a Merry Christmas in Foil!

    Happy Wednesday, my friends!

It's Nancy back with another fun foiled project for Scrappy Tails Crafts

These Christmas Foil Plates are so much fun to play with!
They also make it very easy to create gorgeous cards!

Here's my card:


Isn't that foiling festive and fabulous?
I think it makes a card very special!

I chose a paper from my stash that had the red foil on kraft design.
I matted it with red cardstock before adding it to my white card base.


I took a pretty sentiment from the Hot Foil Christmas Sentiments Set of Three,
and foiled it onto kraft cardstock with gold.
I then matted that with the same red cardstock,
before adhering it to the card base with foam tape.


I then used the Hot Foil Poinsettia Flower Set of Three.
I foiled the plates on kraft cardstock; red foil for the flower and green foil for the leaves.
Then I used foam tape to adhere them in place on the card.
 

I would really encourage you to give foiling a try if you haven't yet!
It really is fun...and addicting too!

* * * * *

Scrappy Tails Products Used:

 Hot Foil Christmas Sentiments Set of Three;

Hot Foil Christmas Sentiments Set of Three.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook


2 comments:

Robyn said...

Beautiful! I love the traditional red greens and gold of the Christmas season. May your every day be filled with love joy and laughter♥️♥️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous creation Nancy, beautiful foiling. Makes me think I shouldn't have bought my foiling tool!
Faith x

Blog Archive