Wednesday 29 September 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - More Foiling Fun!

   Happy Wednesday, my friends!

I'm back with a fun new project share for Scrappy Tails Crafts

Today I have another foiled Christmas card to share with you.
I've used some more fabulous Hot Foil Plates from the 2021 August Release

Here's my card:


Doesn't that foiling make a lovely card?
I began with a white card base.
I chose a decorative paper from my stash that resembled snowflakes.
I covered my card base with a panel of this paper.
I then foiled the Hot Foil A2 Snow Background Plates onto the blue cardstock,
using a pretty pearl foil, and added that to the front of the card.


I took my favorite sentiment from the Hot Foil Christmas Sentiments Set of Three,
and foiled it onto another piece of the blue.
I then layered that on top of another strip of the designer paper.
To finish things off I added some pretty snowflake rhinestones.


Here is a photo that shows off all the pretty foiling!
I have to say that I'm having a lot of fun playing with 
my new foil plates!
I'm sure you will too! 

* * * * *

Scrappy Tails Products Used:

 Hot Foil A2 Snow Background Plates; 

 Hot Foil Christmas Sentiments Set of Three.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook


2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lovely card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Really lovely Nancy, I love the navy and white with your gorgeous foiling.
Faith x

Blog Archive