Tuesday 23 November 2021

Pink Monarch Prints - Autumn Loaded Envelope Pages

 Hello, my friends!

As many of you know, I love to make Fall projects!
I also try to make a new album, in one form or another, every year!
I usually combine Fall with Thanksgiving when I can.


Our Canadian Thanksgiving was back in October
but I'm squeaking this one in right before the US Thanksgiving.
However, as I always say, every day is Thanksgiving Day for me! :o)

This year I have decided on an album with a ring binding
and kraft cardstock pages.

Today I'm sharing my first pages and I'll be back with more soon. 
These pages were all decorated with digital products from Pink Monarch Prints.
I used the Autumn Loaded Envelope Kit.
This kit is jam-packed with tags, pockets, cards and more. 
They're so fun to play with and you can mix and match any way you want.

Here's what I did:


Above, you can see the envelope all put together on my kraft page.

Below, you can see everything pulled out.
I added a piece of lace for a tag pull,
and a strip of brown packing paper for another one. 
I also added a little bit of cheesecloth behind some layers.
Everything else is from the kit.


Here's the second page:


Again, here's everything pulled out.
This time I added another lace tag pull.
I added a small brad to the top of the "giving"
and put a garment pin through it.
I also added some small burlap bits. 


Here's my third and final page:


Here's everything pulled out.
I added only some bits of brown packing paper,
using one for a tag pull again.


 These pages were so much fun to put together!
I printed all the kit pages, and fussy cut everything out. 
I inked all the edges with distress ink.
Then I just had fun assembling everything the way I wanted.
All the pieces were included in the kit,
other than the items mentioned.

* * * * *

I'm excited to share that I have been invited to join
the Pink Monarch Prints Design Team!
So I'll be sharing lots more of these great files in the days ahead!
Head over to the shop and take a look.
Make sure you sign up for the newsletter too.
That way you'll be notified about all the sales,
and also get some great freebies!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Pink Monarch Prints Shop

Pink Monarch Prints Facebook

Pink Monarch Prints Youtube

4 comments:

Susan M said...

Beautiful pages Nancy, I can't pick a favourite , the papers are so lovely !

Claudia's kaartjes said...

das een leuke, mooi gedaan
Stunning creation
Claudia

https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

These are so beautiful Nancy, I love them all! Hugs, Zowie x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Nancy, a gorgeous make, so many beautiful details.
Faith x

Blog Archive