Sunday 21 November 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - Musical Merry Christmas Card

    Hello, my friends!

It's time for a fun new project  for Scrappy Tails Crafts!
I've used some great new products from the October 2021 Release.

Here's my card:


I really like this A7 Music Note Cover Plate.
Isn't it a perfect match to the background paper from my stash?
Can you believe I just happened to have that in my travel bag? ;o)
I cut the Cover Plate from red cardstock and added it to a slightly larger card base.
I then cut the middle panel and adhered it in place.


I die-cut the violin from the same red cardstock,
angled it in the corner and adhered it in place.


To finish everything off,
I just added a pretty sparkly bow to the top of the card.



This music themed die set is really fabulous!
Who doesn't love music?
There are so many fun and creative ways to use this one!
I hope you check it out!

 * * * * *

Scrappy Tails Products Used:

A7 Music Note Cover Plate Metal Craft Die with Instruments 

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook


 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAB-U-LUS love it Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive