Saturday 20 November 2021

No. 19 Vintage Emporium - Challenge #2

 Hello, my friends!  

It's time for a new challenge at No 19 Vintage Emporium!
As always, it's anything VINTAGE goes!


Our fabulous sponsor is:


The beautiful kit this month is called "Gypsy Soul"
and you can find it HERE.

The winner of this challenge will receive this fabulous kit for a prize!



It was a great kit to create with!

Here's what I made:


First is a tag! 
Aren't those images lovely?
I layered the papers, added the photos, and then the butterfly.
Finally, I used the lace "washi" strip for the top of the tag.

Next, I made an envelope:


I used the patterned paper from the kit for the base.
I cut the label from one of the other papers,
added the stamp, and then a little strip of the lace "washi".

On the back I added the fabulous "wax seal".
Doesn't it look real?
It's hard to believe it's just a print on paper!


I then printed out another of the papers,
folded it like a letter and inked the edges.
I added the lovely photo and elements to the page.
This letter will be folded and tucked into the envelope.
It will then be tucked inside a junk journal,
ready for lots of hidden journaling!


I'd like to thank so many of you for making our first challenge such a wonderful success!
I hope to see you join us again this month!

* * * * *

This vintage challenge runs for an entire month,
and the only requirement to enter is that your project be VINTAGE!
That's it!
I really hope to see MANY of you join us!

* * * * *

Here are the links for you:




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning makes Nancy.
Faith x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is a brilliant project Nancy it looks so wonderfully vintage and catches the eye you have created something beautiful
hugs
lorraine x

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Absolutely wonderful Nancy, thank you so much! Hugs Zowie x

Blog Archive