Friday 19 November 2021

More Pages in my Traveler's Notebook

   Hello, my friends!

I'm still busy trying to catch up and schedule all the projects I created
while we were living out of a suitcase.

Today I have two pages in my Traveler's Notebook.
This was an easier format to create with, considering the limited supplies I had.
It was just fun and easy to put these together.
Again, I have combined Kate Hadfield Designs and Tape Runner adhesive.

Here's the first:


This page is in my "Favorites" TN.
Music is definitely one of my favorite things!
Yes, I do still have a great collection of records, 
and I even a few cassette tapes kicking around! ;o)

Here's my second page:


I do love a good tea party!
I had the pleasure of attending a lovely tea party during our wandering period.
That's what inspired this page.
We enjoyed tea, coffee, and an incredible assortment of yummy treats!
It's true that tea always tasted better sipped from the good china! :o)
For this page I used Weekend At Home Digital Paper, and Tea Party.
 
* * * * *

Kate Hadfield Products Used:



* * * * *

Here are all the Kate Hadfield Links:

Kate Hadfield Designs Shop

Kate Hadfield Blog

Kate Hadfield Facebook

* * * * *

I used the retractable Tape Runner adhesive to adhere everything in place.
I love the retractable feature of this tape runner. 
It makes it so easy to keep in my Traveler's Notebook kit,
with no danger of the cap coming off or anything getting stuck that shouldn't get stuck! lol
The green one on the top is the retractable one.
 

Here are all the Tape Runner Links:

Tape Runner Shop

Tape Runner Facebook

Retractable Tape Runner on Amazon  

1 comment:

Susan M said...

Your tea party sounds lovely Nancy , they are one of my favourites too ! I've still got quite a few records and CDs but nothing to play them on. My music tastes have changed a lot since I bought the though 🙂

Blog Archive