Friday 10 December 2021

Maker's Movement - Wishing You Warmth and Joy!

   Hello, my friends!


I'm back today to share a fun new project for Maker's Movement

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.
Just a note: this is the only die-cutting machine that I have unpacked.
I kept it with me during my wanderings...and couldn't do without it!
It cuts every one of my dies beautifully, and even takes my foiling plates.

I've also used several fabulous new products:



The papers are a new product to Maker's Movement.
They're fabulous quality, double sided, and so fun to use!

Here's my card:


Isn't that just the cutest couple? 
I think I saw them when I was last outside for a walk.
I stamped/die cut them and then colored them with my markers.


I stamped the sentiment one white cardstock and then trimmed it out.
I backed it with the lovely striped banner.
It was made using the die from the set along with a paper from the collection.


I created an A2 tent fold card base from white cardstock.
Then I added the pretty red tree paper from the Christmas Doodles collection.
I cut a skating pond from another one of the papers.


I used foam tape to adhere both the banner and snowcouple to the card.
Finally, I added some little touches of Stickles.

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System;



Other Materials Used:
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Star Dust Stickles.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!
In the meantime, go check out some of the other great new dies in the shop!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful card and so sweet Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive