Sunday 19 December 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - Merry Christmas!

      Hello,  my friends!

Today I am sharing my final project for Scrappy Tails Crafts
It's hard to believe it's be a whole year of sharing these fun creative products!

I decided to share a more personalized card with you today.
Many of you already know that we recently moved,
and our new house has a really pretty brick exterior.
I decided to make a brick house Christmas card
and send it to each one of you here on my blog! 


The base of my card was put together using a combination of:


The birds and sentiment came from the Cardinal Blessing Stamp Set.
I stamped them, fussy cut them out, and colored them with my markers.


To decorate the top of the house,
I used the Christmas House Roof Add-On Metal Dies.
It's such a fun addition to this house!
I used the lights, the bulbs, and the snow.
There are even more options included to customize your house.


I adhered the mailbox and bird in place using foam tape.
I also put a little piece of foam tape behind the top bird.
Everything else was adhered flat.


This was such a fun card to put together!
All the dies and stamps at Scrappy Tails are so interactive,
and work beautifully together!

With that, my final Scrappy Tails project, I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas! 

 * * * * *

Scrappy Tails Products Used:

 Slimline Brick Background Metal Die,

Cardinal Blessing Stamp Set,

Christmas House Roof Add-On Metal Dies.

Other Materials Used:
Watercolor Paper;
Cardstock;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Spectrum Noir Markers.
 

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon to share some more fun!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This card is absolutely darling. Thanks for sharing it and Merry Christmas to you in your lovely new home.
Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! This card is really lovely Nancy, thanks for the gift of it. Happy Christmas from us to you too.
Faith x

Blog Archive