Tuesday 1 February 2022

Bird Lady Tag for White Rose Crafts

 Hello, my friends!

Today I'm sharing a fun new project for White Rose Crafts LLC

I have a Winter scene tag, featuring a paper from
Winter Tales Collection from Stamperia,
along with a really sweet stamp called Emma!

I just love making fun Winter projects!

Here's my tag:


Isn't that background paper beautiful? 
It looks just like my view along the river trails.

My tag has a chipboard base.
I covered it, front and back, with papers,
and then inked all the edges.


Here's the back of the tag.
It's covered with cardstock, along with some elements from the Winter Tales Collection.
The heart kind of turns this into a Valentine, right? 


I stamped/coloured Emma, and then fussy cut her out.
She was holding something else in her hand.
(you'll see that in a future post)
I cut that item off, and added a sweet little fussy cut bird in it's place.
I then adhered her into the scene with foam tape.
I added more fussy cut birds:
one on her hat and one on a branch.


To finish everything off, I added glossy accents to all the birds,
and a shimmer marker to all the snow.


That beautiful glittery shine on the snow looks just like the snow I see every day!


 

White Rose Crafts Products Used:





 

Other Materials Used:
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Spectrum Noir Shimmer Marker;
Celebrate It Ribbon.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:

White Rose Crafts LLC

White Rose Crafts Gallery

White Rose Crafts Facebook Page 

3 comments:

Susan M said...

It's beautiful Nancy , I love how you have placed the little birds in your scene. Your view along your river trails must be beautiful ! I'll catch up with the projects I've missed , been a bit poorly with covid but hopefully getting better now.

Carole Pollard said...

That’s so sweet what a gorgeous project love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful, sweet and wonderful tag. What a wonderful addition to a gift and one to keep too.
Faith x

Blog Archive