Wednesday 2 February 2022

Relatively Thoughtful - Happy Easter Mini Album

    Hello, my friends!

I'm back with my final Design Team share for Relatively Thoughtful!

This week I have created a fun Easter mini album using the newly released
Happy Easter Collection!

I've put together a really sweet little mini album.
Perfect for adding some fun Easter photos and documentation.
I've used a distressing tool to distress all the paper edges.
Sally's papers are always ideal for distressing!

Here's the front cover:


The front and back cover are chipboard, and the inside pages are all pocket pages.


Aren't these bunnies adorable?
I fussy cut some of the pussy willows from the element sheet,
and added them to the cover along with two little ruffled ribbons.
I also added the "Happy Easter" with another ruffled ribbon.


On the first page, I fussy cut a pretty butterfly and placed it on top of the birdhouse.
The page on the right is a pocket page.
You can see the blue tag tab sticking out.


On the left I added some more fussy cut elements.
These create a tuck spot for the bright yellow tag.
The page on the right is another pocket page.
This time the tag is that same bright yellow.


On the left, I added a band to hold the pink tag.
On the right, some cute fussy cut eggs to hold some smaller journaling tags.
The right page is another pocket page.
This time there is a pink tag tab poking out.


Here's another band on the left to hold more tags.
On the right is a band with more fussy cut pussy willows,
and another adorable bunny.
The right side page is the chipboard back cover.


Here's a closer look at the sweet bunny!
Looks a lot like the one that comes to my yard every day.
Although my visitor is fatter and all white.

Below is the back of the back cover.


These papers are wonderful to work with!
They are ideal for Easter and Spring themed projects!
The colours are fresh and pretty...and very inspiring!

* * * * *

Relatively Thoughtful Products Used:

Happy Easter Collection 

 Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Distressing Tool;
Binding Rings.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
There are some really fun events happening at the Relatively Thoughtful facebook page.
You'll want to head over there and take a look.
I hope that many of you will come and join in the fun!

 * * * * *

Here are the links for you:

 Relatively Thoughtful Shop

 Relatively Thoughtful Blog

 Relatively Thoughtful Facebook 

2 comments:

Susan M said...

A gorgeous album Nancy love all the papers. How lovely to have a bunny visitor , hope it's not too cold for him !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How adorable is this album, such a pretty image and papers.

Blog Archive