Monday 7 November 2022

Art of Autumn Junk Journal for Kate Crafts

 Hello, my friends!

It's time for another fun project for Kate Crafts!

Today I'm sharing another flip-through video of my latest journal. 

I have made an Autumn themed journal feauring:

 Art of Autumn Collection.

The best news for you is that this collection is now on sale - 40% off.

Here's the video:

 


Just a few notes about this journal:

I made a fabric journal cover to match the collection.
The journal contains one signature.
Below is a list of other printable products used in the journal.

 

Kate Crafts Products Used:





* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll have more fun from Kate Crafts very soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Crafts Facebook Group

Kate Crafts Facebook Page

Kate Crafts Store on Etsy  

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More amazing work Nancy, the video is great to see the details.
Faith x

Blog Archive