Monday 14 November 2022

Leaves and Lattes with Polka Dot Orchard

   Happy Monday, my friends!

Today I have a fun new project share for Polka Dot Orchard!   
 "Where Friendship Meets Creativity"!

 I'm still having so much fun with these Autumn themed cards!
There are so many great sets available in the shop.

 This time I used:

Leaves and Lattes Digital Stamp Set

Here's my card:


Although we have snow on the ground now,
it was beautiful Fall leaves on the ground when I made this card.
I have definitely been enjoying lots of great lattes! 


I printed and colored the image, and then did some simple layering.
The sentiment is so fun!

Finally, I added a few matching enamel dots.


It would be a lovely card to mail out with a coffee gift card tucked inside!
There are so many fun ways to use this stamp set! 

* * * * *

Polka Dot Orchard Items Used:

 Leaves and Lattes Digital Stamp Set


Other Materials Used:
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Recollections Cardstock;
Your Next Stamp Enamel Dots.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back to share more digital stamp fun soon!
It's probably time to move on to the next season! ;o)

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Polka Dot Orchard

Polka Dot Orchard Facebook

Polka Dot Orchard Instagram  

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful "clean" card, love the autumnal colours Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive