Tuesday 3 January 2023

"In the Winter" Page for Printable Cuttable Creatables

     Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new project share for Printable Cuttable Creatables,
and my first post for 2023!

First of all, I'm very excited to be continuing on the PCC DT for another term!
There are so many fabulous files in the shop to play with. 
I look forward to sharing more of them with all of you!

Today I am sharing the title page of a Winter themed album I am starting.
We have several months of Winter here in Saskatchewan,
so there will be lots of creative ways to fill this album. 
I am using an 81/2" x 11" binder album.

I've used this combination of fun files:

Snowflake Circle Frame SVG File;

Happy Snowman Looking Up SVG File;

Marshmallow World SVG File.

Here's my title page:


Isn't that a fun Wintery scene? 
The snowman looks so happy!
I often look just like that when the snow is falling all around me! lol


I began by arranging the scene in Cricut Design Space.
I knew I wanted this blue to be my background color,
and that I wanted all the cut elements to be white.

So here's my cutting tip for you today.
There are two optional ways to get the same look.
Since I really like puzzles, and piecing, I did the same cut from white cardstock.


I took all the white elements from this cut,
and inlaid them into the blue background piece. 
I took care to add all the little pieces from the lettering too.
It was lots of fun to put it all together!


However, there's a quicker and easier way to get the same effect.
In the photo below, you can see that I have simply placed the blue background piece
on top of a sheet of white cardstock.
This way it was only a couple of lettering bits that needed to be added.

Do they look different to you?
You have options based on what you enjoy most!


I then went on to cut the Happy Snowman  pieces out.
I reversed the snowman so that it fit better with my design.
I scattered the snowflakes around the page and adhered them in place.

Our snow is always glittery and full of beautiful sparkle.
I went over my page and added pretty Stickles to all the snowflakes,
as well as parts of the snowman.


Since this is my Winter Album title page,
I wanted "Winter" to be across the bottom.
I really like the font in the Marshmallow World file.
I used that cut in my design but decided to keep the "in the" too.
Now I can fill this album with all the photos and projects made
"in the Winter"!


There are so many great themed cut files in the shop!
 They work beautifully together,
and combine so easily for any creative project!

* * *

Printable Cuttable Creatable Products Used:
Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Recollections Cardstock;
Diamond Stickles.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook   

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous project Nancy, Love how you put all this together.
Happy New Year
Faith x

Blog Archive