Thursday 5 January 2023

Vintage Valentine TN Page

   Hello, my friends!

It's time for another fun project for Kate Crafts!

I have been busy working on a fun Winter Themed Journal
but I took a break from that to create this fun vintage spread.

Kate has so many fun and fabulous digital collections in her etsy shop!
To make my page, I combined bits from quite a few different collections.
I'll break it all down and give you the links as I go. :o)

Here's my page:


I really enjoy making these spreads in my TN!
It's such a fun size to work with.
I began by choosing my background paper from Floral Papers.
I then found a Vintage Valentine Washi that worked across the top of the page.
I found a lace from my stash, and added that to the bottom.
All the bits and pieces I used were distressed with both a tool and ink.


The "Happy Valentine's Day" and "so blessed" came from Valentine Quotes.


I added a postcard from Vintage Postcards.
The lovely card on top of it, with the pretty rosebud, came from Frozen Flowers Ephemera.


On this side, I added this lovely photo from Old Photos Christmas.
I thought it was the perfect Valentine photo,
as they are staring adoringly into each other's eyes! 
I simply cut the Christmas tree out of the background! ;o)
The great quote came from Valentine Quotes 2.
I then added another strip from Vintage Valentine Washi underneath them.
That way they are grounded, and not appearing to float on the page.


This "I love your smile" is another one from Valentine Quotes,
and works perfectly with the Maya Angelou quote.

Finally, I added a variety of pretty pearls around the page.


It is so much fun to play with digital bits and pieces,
and combine them into a themed project! 
The creative possibilities are endless!

* * *

Kate Crafts Products Used:









Other Materials Used:
 Traveler's Notebook;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Martha Stewart Ink - Pink and Red;
Pink Flat Back Pearls.

* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon to share a flip through of my Winter Journal!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Crafts Facebook Group

Kate Crafts Facebook Page

Kate Crafts Store on Etsy   

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How romantic and lovely Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive