Thursday 19 January 2023

Single Line Valentine for Printable Cuttable Creatables

     Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new project share for Printable Cuttable Creatables!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner!
For those of us here in Saskatchewan,
February 14th still holds lots of snow and chilly weather.
When I found this file in the shop, I thought it would make a great Valentine!

I used:

Single Line Marshmallows and Hot Cocoa SVG File

My first attempt with a single line file didn't work very well.
I opened a new package of markers for my Cricut and found they were all totally dry.
At PCC the files include SVG and PNG files.
So I uploaded this one into Cricut Design Space and had a play.

This is what I came up with: 


Doesn't that make a fun Valentine card?
This file is also available in the shop as complete cutting file,
but I wanted to have a play with the single line file.


I ungrouped everything in Design Space and then played with colors and layers.
I like the combination of pink and black for a Valentine.
I then flattened it and saved it as a print/cut option.

 
I couldn't really have pink cocoa,
so I colored the cocoa in after it was printed.

I added the printed piece to my black cardstock base using foam tape.
Finally, I added several pink pearls and some Nuvo Drops.


Sometimes it just fun to have a play in Design Space!
These files have so many options included,
and offer such a variety of creative possibilities. 

In this context...playing is learning!
That's always a good thing! :o)

* * *

Printable Cuttable Creatable Products Used:
Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Recollections Cardstock;
Prismacolor Pencil;
White Nuvo Drops;
Pink Flat Back Pearls.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook    

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this Nancy, I must do some single line, I don't think I have done any for a couple of years. Such a pretty card, love the pink and black.
Faith x

Blog Archive