Tuesday 24 January 2023

Some Junk Journal Inserts for Rach and Bella Crafts

  Hello, my friends!

I'm busy working on a new journal for Rach & Bella Crafts!

Today I'm popping in to show you a couple of the inserts I've made.

First, I have these lovely tags:


These lovely large tags are from the Words of Devotion Tags and Labels Kit.
The Scripture verses on them are so lovely!
I've inked all the edges and backed them with kraft cardstock.
There's lots of room to journal on the back.
To finish them off, I stapled a little piece of shimmery ribbon.

The second insert to show you today is this:


This sweet file folder is part of the Vintage Pink Journal Kit,
which is the main kit I'm using for my journal.
I distressed the edges with both ink and my distressing tool. 
The pretty butterflies and hearts were included,
and I just sparkled them up with some Stickles.
The "Words of Devotion" is actually the title from the Scripture tags above.
I thought it made a great title for this lovely little notebook.


The pages inside are a combination of tea dyed and lined notebook pages.
I cut the pages to fit and rounded the corners to match.
I used my WRMK Magnetic Staple Board, along with their pink staples,
to fasten everything together. 

All these items are ready to be tucked inside my Vintage Pink Journal!
I'll be back to share a flip-through once it's finished.

* * *

Rach&Bella Crafts Products Used:

Words of Devotion Tags and Labels Kit; 

Vintage Pink Journal Kit.

* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you again soon!

* * *

Here are all the links:

Rach&Bella Crafts Facebook Page

Rach and Bella Crafts Etsy Shop

Rach&Bella Crafts Instagram   

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely idea Nancy, again beautifully made.
Faith x

Blog Archive