Thursday 26 January 2023

Black and White for Kate Crafts

   Hello, my friends!

It's time for another fun project for Kate Crafts!

What do you do when you run out of all your coloured ink? 
You use some of Kate's fabulous new Black & White Collections to make a project!

Fortunately, even when I'm out of all the colours,
I can still print with my black ink alone.
My previous printer would not work if even one ink was out.
Something to consider when purchasing a printer!

Here's what I made:


I have created two cards, using the same steps.
I printed out the papers from the Valentine BW Digi Papers Collection.
I trimmed them down, and matted them with black cardstock card bases.
Both images, as well as the "Congratulations" sentiment, are from the Cute Wedding Images.
The other sentiment came from the Valentine Quotes 2 Collection.
These were all matted with black cardstock, and then adhered in place with foam tape.

Aren't those fun?
You can never go wrong with black and white! 
I think the images are super cute.
The little blush spots on their cheeks are actually pink in the file
but they show up as grey when printing only black.

Here's a closer look at the first:


This would make a great Wedding or Anniversary card.
Although the card is lovely just as it is,
there are multiple creative possibilities to enhance it.

In the photo below, I simply added Diamond Stickles to:
his lapels, her barrette, lips and flowers.


Here's a closer look at the second card:


So cute, right?
I thought this would make a wonderful Valentine Card!

In the photo below, I added just a touch of pink with my pencil crayons:


These cards were both so fun to make!
Black and white projects can be fabulous!
They can also be changed in so many fun ways!
Give it a try! :o)

* * *

Kate Crafts Products Used:




Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
WRMK Nesting Circle Dies;
Diamond Stickles;
Prismacolor Pencils.
 

* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Crafts Facebook Group

Kate Crafts Facebook Page

Kate Crafts Store on Etsy    

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are fabulous in B&W Nancy, although I also love the touch of pink. Super cards.
Faith x

Blog Archive