Thursday 2 February 2023

Month of Masculine for Kate Crafts

    Hello, my friends!

It's time for another fun project for Kate Crafts!

With it being a new month,  
I thought I would concentrate on sharing some masculine projects.
I always enjoy making them,
and Kate has some great products to use for this purpose.

First up are some masculine tags:


Very masculine, right?
Also very vintage!
I'll link all the products below.


I began with my usual kraft tag base, measuring 4 1/4" wide.
I then added a layer of paper for the background.
Then I just had fun layering all kinds of printed bits and pieces.
All the edges were distressed with both a tool and ink.

The second tag was created the same way.
I used the same background paper and more bits and pieces.
The masculine photos are the obvious focal point. 


Each tag was finished off with a jute knot at the top.
It just adds more masculine texture.
Finally, I went in with some Tim Holtz stamps to fill in some empty spots. 

* * *

Kate Crafts Products Used:







Other Materials Used:
Kraft Cardstock;
Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink:
Tim Holtz Field Notes Stamp Set;
Jute Twine.
 
* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon to share another masculine project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Crafts Facebook Group

Kate Crafts Facebook Page

Kate Crafts Store on Etsy    

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great tags Nancy, I would love to know the history of those men.
Faith x

Blog Archive