Thursday 16 March 2023

Beatrix Potter Journal/Quote Cards for Rach and Bella Crafts

    Hello, my friends!

I'm busy working on a very fun and involved project for Rach & Bella Crafts!
I just hope it turns out like the idea in my head! ;o)

In the meantime, I have been making some additional journal bits.
This time I am sharing some fun journal/quote cards, using:

The Works of Beatrix Potter

These could be lovely greeting cards, or journal tucks.

 Here they are:


Aren't those images lovely?
They are actually journal pages that I printed four to a page.
I inked them and then matted them with green cardstock.
Finally, I added some sparkly Stickles to all the flowers.


There is a wonderful quote/sentiment page included in the kit.
I added a quote to the back of each card.

This is such a lovely kit!
I've been a long-time fan of Beatrix Potter,
so it's a really great kit to work with.

* * *

Rach&Bella Crafts Products Used:

The Works of Beatrix Potter

Other Materials Used:
AC Textured Cardstock;
Vintage Photo Distress Ink;
Diamond Stickles.

* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you again soon!

* * *

Here are all the links:

Rach&Bella Crafts Facebook Page

Rach and Bella Crafts Etsy Shop

Rach&Bella Crafts Instagram   

1 comment:

Susan M said...

Love these Beatrix Potter images Nancy. Hope your project turns out well and hope we get to see it soon !

Blog Archive